*Prices may change without notice
- OAKLEY FLIGHT DECK SKI GOGGLES: Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, our snow goggles maximize your field of view, so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity.
- PRIZM + HDO TECHNOLOGY: Prizm engineered lenses help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of light and snow conditions, plus, ski goggles with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) offer truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses.
- PRESCRIPTION EYEWEAR COMPATIBLE: Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear + F3 Antifog coating to absorb moisture and eliminate haze, protection against UVA/UVB/UVC + blue light protection.
- RIDGELOCK TECHNOLOGY + HIGH IMPACT: Changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing complete a lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle + lenses meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards.
- FLEXIBLE O MATTER FRAME + TRIPLE LAYER FOAM: A soft and pliable Oakley goggle frame conforms to your face like our ski and snowboard goggles were meant just for you + triple layer foam provides all day comfort with moisture wicking polar fleece lining.
Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, the large-sized fit of Flight Deck maximizes your field of view so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity. It was engineered for seamless compatibility, giving you the flexibility to choose the helmet that fits your style. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle. Available in Prizm Lens Technology options Fit: Large Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning Ridgelock Lens Change System Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear Wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold Rimless frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional) Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards